Gozleme with cabbage sauce. Turkish flatbread recipe stuffed with Spinach and Feta, OR a Spiced Lamb or Beef filling. Crispy on the outside, juicy inside, outrageously good! Crispy, golden Turkish flatbreads stuffed with all sorts of tasty fillings.
Place cabbage in a large saucepan and cover with water. Combine sauce ingredients; pour over rolls. Easy gozleme recipe with step by step instructions on making them at home. You can cook Gozleme with cabbage sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gozleme with cabbage sauce
- Prepare 21/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 of tspn of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn of salt.
- Prepare of Seasoning cubes & spices.
- You need 1/4 of tspb of curry.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Cabbage sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of medium sized cabbage.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of pulp (grinded tomato, onion & red pepper).
- Prepare of Boiled eggs.
- It’s 2 of large Scotch bonnet & 1 small sized onion.
- You need 2 of large fresh tomatoes.
- It’s of Seasoning cubes & spices.
- You need 5 tbspn of vegetable oil.
You will be surprised Gozleme Turkish skilletcooked flatbread stuffed with spinach cheese or lamb peppers RecipeTin Traditional Greek Moussaka recipe – Layers of eggplant with beef in tomato sauce and topped with. Gozleme is a traditional savoury Turkish flatbread or pastry filled with meat, spinach, feta and lots of herbs. When I used to work in Michigan there was a These Turkish Gozleme with Lamb are savoury homemade flatbreads made completely from scratch filled with ground lamb, spices, herbs and feta. Traditional oriental meat kebab of minced beef or lamb with vegetables and herbs overhead marble cutting boar.
Gozleme with cabbage sauce instructions
- In a clean bowl, add up all the dry ingredients, mix & add water to make a soft dough, knead the dough for 5mins cover it & allow it to rest for 10mins, use little vegetable oil to knead the dough again. Cut the dough into 7pcs..
- Flatten the dough, and set on nonstick pan under low heat, turn the other size and keep in a warmer so that it doesn't gets hard..
- In a pan, add oil,pulp, seasoning, spices & curry, stir and heat at low heat, add chopped tomatoes while stirring, add sliced onions & chopped scotch bonnet.Keep stirring..
- Add up the washed chopped cabbage and mix, keep stirring until soft, add the boiled eggs & turn off the flame, cover it & serve after few minutes..
With salad, rice, hummus, garlic sauce and Turkish bread with choice of drink. Comes with red cabbage, lettuce, tomato, onion, tabouli and choice of sauce. One gozleme and choice of drink. No changes to ingredients can be made. Learn how to make a simple gozleme dough using youghurt, flour and salt, then fill it with your favourite toppings for a delicious Turkish meal or snack.