Potato soup (Turkish style). Bon appetit… Potato Kunafa is a recipe that i come up with to have potato with cheese layer in the middle. With the outer coating i made it look like a kunafa so i gave. The Best Turkish Potato Recipes on Yummly
Spicy sausage or Cajun-style Andouille sausage would be great if you want a. Whether you're looking for a creative twist on tomato soup or you need an appetizer to start off a traditional Turkish meal, this recipe is likely to satisfy. This is also a unique way to enjoy fresh. You can cook Potato soup (Turkish style) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato soup (Turkish style)
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chop).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 litre of hot water.
A batch of this soup brings the nostalgic flavors and heartwarming feel of the holidays at any time of year. Made this for dinner tonight and it was yummy! I love sweet potatoes and the cream style corn gave it a yummy taste and texture, more like chowder instead of. Turkey, sweet potatoes, sage—it's Thanksgiving in a bowl!
Potato soup (Turkish style) instructions
- Diced the potatoes, chop the onion and minced the garlics.
- Heat the oil, add onion & garlic. Stir it.
- Add potatoes, starch, salt & white pepper. Stiring until mix well. Add hot water. Close the lid of the pan. Let them boil until it soft.
- Make pureè with hand blender. Then cook for 5 minutes more so it become pretty silky.
- Ready to serve and i add dried parsley for garnish.
Half of the sweet-potato mixture is pureed, thickening the soup every so slightly and colori. Transfer half the soup to a food processor or blender. Download Turkish soup stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Turkish Soups are usually named after their main ingredient and are made in various ways. The basic ingredient of the Turkish soup is sweet or sour tomato soup, Bamya (okra) soup, Potato soup, Red bean soup, Thimble soup, Toyga soup, Rubbed noodle soup, Guli soup, Sour soup, String bean.