You can cook Turkish Eggs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish Eggs
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 150 gms of yoghurt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley chopped or dry parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Turkish Eggs step by step
- Use hung yoghurt in a bowl and add minced garlic and chopped parsley, cumin powder and salt. Stir.
- In a bowl pour the yoghurt and make a dent in the middle for the eggs and ridges on the sides for the chilli butter sauce..
- Pour the egg in a bowl for the water poach. Boil water in high flame in a non stick frying pan. Reduce the flame and add vinegar to the pan. Twirl with a ladle and add the egg to make a poach..
- Pour the poach to the dent in the bowl.
- Heat the butter in the non stick pan. No salt is needed as the butter salted.
- Add chilli flakes, cumin powder and red chilli powder. Stir and set aside. Cool the non stick pan and add olive oil. Stir.
- Add the Chilli butter sauce on the ridges and garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy while it is hot.