Turkish pizza (lahm bi_Ajin). The name comes from the Arabic lahm bi'ajin which means meat with dough. Lahmacun or lahmajun (Turkish pizza) is a popular fast food dish in Armenia, Syria, Turkey, and in Armenian/Turkish communities throughout the world. Lahmacun (Armenian: լահմաջուն lahmaǰun or լահմաջո lahmaǰo; Turkish: Lahmacun from Arabic: لحم عجين, laḥm ʿajīn, short for لحم بعجين, laḥm.
This recipe is adapted from Kris Khoury's. Turkish Lamb Pide. 'Pide' sounds like a fancy word,isn't it ? Well this is nothing but a kind of Turkish pizza. You can have Turkish pizza (lahm bi_Ajin) using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish pizza (lahm bi_Ajin)
- It’s 1 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of _1/2 cup water.
- It’s 1 of _1/2 tbsp yeast.
- You need 5 cup of purpus flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need of Mix herb as you like.
- It’s of Filling ke liay.
- It’s 500 gram of mincemeat.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- It’s 3 of coloves garlic.
- Prepare 3 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Along with other different varieties of bread, pide is also a very popular snacks. Lahm b'ajeen – Lahmacun – Lahmajoon. A blog about cooking and food. Lahm bi ajeen (also transliterated as laham b'ajeen or called lahmajun or lahmajoun) is usually described as Middle Eastern meat pizza, but there are some ways that the comparison doesn't begin to do justice to lahm bi ajeen's unique flavor.
Turkish pizza (lahm bi_Ajin) step by step
- Aap ingredients collect karein jis ki dough banani hai.
- Aik cup main neem gram pani lain is main sugar salt or yeast dal dain.
- Achi trha mix karein or thak kar 10 mint band microwave main rakh dain.
- Phir jub yeast rise ho jaein tu is main oil dal dain.
- Phir is ko gond lain.
- Phir is ko gond ke 30 mint ke leain dhak kar band microwave main rakh dain.
- Jub rise ho jaein tu is ko phir gond lain.
- Or phir is ke parey bana lain.
- Aub aik parey ko beal lain.
- Roti jitni thickness hone chahien.
- Phir pehlay se jo filling jo sub masalay dal kar grand kia tha is main dhaniya mix karein or oil bhi mela dain.
- Phir is ki filling ko dough per laga dain oper se mix herb add kar dain.
- Phir is ko pan per ya phir backing oven main 10 mint bake karey.
- Phir is ko fold karein ya phir role bana laein or gram gram serve karein.
Sure, each dish is thinly rolled dough baked with toppings. Omlette Lahm Bi Ajin Lahm Bi Ajin Arab Pizza Pepperoni closed sfiha Pepperoni closed sfiha Pepperoni closed sfiha Soccer players in action Lahmacun, turkish meat pizza Baked lahmacun is a round, thin piece of dough topped with minced meat most commonly beef or lamb, minced vegetables. – Valuta questa ricetta -. Crispy, flatbread Turkish pizza, Lahmacun, is fun to eat and a great recipe for a party, since everyone can top their own as they desire. Lahmacun is also known as Turkish Pizza (or Armenian Pizza). It brings a cracker thin crust together with a flavorful (and sometimes spicy) minced meat topping.