Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese.
You can have Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese
- Prepare 10-20 of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of crumble feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions,/optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated ginger/optional.
- It’s of for the Dough:.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter,(cooled down).
- It’s 4 oz of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbl of spoon plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1,5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of corn flour.
- It’s 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare of for the topping:.
- You need 1 of yolk beaten.
- It’s of sesame and /or nigella seeds to decorate.
Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F. cut spinach,kale red pepper,in a bowl sprinkle 1 tsp salt, few mints later get rid of excess water by squeezing..
- Add crumbled feta cheese to veggies,.
- In another large bowl start making dough by mixing butter,egg,corn flour,baking powder, vegetable oil,salt, yogurt,.
- Mixing and slowly adding wheat flour until dough reaches consistency of a soft dough..
- You will add dough cheese mixture,folding couple of times..
- Take a small mandarin size dough, make kind of half moon or oval shape,put on a baking tray covered baking paper. brush shaped dough with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle some sesame and nigella seeds.bake about 30 minutes..