Turkish kabab (Eid special). Today i will show you how to make adana kebab this is a turkish dish you can use as a snack and side dish its very simple to make on BBQ also you can make. Turkish adana kabab recipe A very famous and delicious turkish kabab recipe , try this recipe and give us a feedback on a coments below thankyou. How to make Turkish Kabab at Home.
Aj main ap Kay sath Turkish kabab ki recipe share kerrahi hu ye kabab bhut mazedar bantay ummid hai ap logo ko mary ye kabab bhut achay lage ge ap zarur try. Here is our take on Turkish kabab recipe. Again something new and different as promised. You can cook Turkish kabab (Eid special) using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish kabab (Eid special)
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow capsicum.
- It’s 1 of /2 green capsicum.
- It’s of 2 tbsp green Corriender.
- You need of 4 cloves garlic.
- Prepare of 1 medium onion.
- It’s of 1/2 tsp salt to taste.
- You need of 1/2 red chilli 🌶 powder.
- It’s of 1 tbsp Corriender powder.
- You need of 1/2 tsp cumins powder.
- You need of 1/2 black pepper powder.
- It’s of 2 tbsp oil.
- It’s of 2 cups boiled rice.
- Prepare of 1/4 tsp yellow colour.
- Prepare of Ingredients for salad.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp green olives.
- It’s of 8 cubes cheese.
- Prepare of 1 medium onion 🧅 slice.
- You need of 1 tomato cube.
- You need of 2 tbsp green Corriender.
- You need of 1/2 cup pomegranate.
- You need of 1 tomato grill.
- You need of 2 large green chilli grill.
- Prepare of 2 lemon 🍋 slice.
- Prepare of 1/2 pomegranate.
Kebabs Are More Than Just Meat on Sticks. This is an Original Turkish restaurant where you can get. This is a list of kebab dishes from around the world. Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes, with their origins in Middle Eastern cuisine and the Muslim world.
Turkish kabab (Eid special) step by step
- Take a chopper and add chicken mince with all the ingredients,chopped it well..
- Now take out the chopped mince and mix all the spices with hands and make a kabab shape..
- Now u can grill the kabab on coals or shallow fry it on a pan..
- Now make a boil rice and add yellow colour mix it lightly in rice..
- Now mix all the ingredients of salad add little bit of pepper and salt mix well..
- Now take a plate add rice, tarkish kabab and salad 🥗 make a platter serve it..
Although kebabs are often cooked on a skewer, many types of kebab are not. Here is our take on Turkish kabab recipe. Again something new and different as promised. #HappyCookingToYou. Serve Turkish kabab with rice,tomato & green chilies. Turkish Kebab discovery: Find out more about Turkish kebabs and most popular types of kebabs in Turkey.