Turkish Samolina Moist Cookies. In this video,you will learn how to make quick and easy Turkish Şekerpare dessert. These sweet cookies are made from semolina. If you have a sweet tooth,you.
We demonstrate a step by step tutorial. Turkish Shekerpare (Şekerpare) Desert is one of the well know traditional syrup deserts made with semolina and butter based cookie like dough and soaked in. Sekerpare is a much loved Turkish dessert, made in Turkish homes and a huge favorite of my dear brother-in-law, Mehmet. You can cook Turkish Samolina Moist Cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Samolina Moist Cookies
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 1/2 kg of sugar.
- You need 350 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of For dough.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 120 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 120 g of soft butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanila assence.
- You need 200 g of samolina.
- It’s 400 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk for brushing.
You can also find Sekerpare means "a piece of sweet" in Old Turkish and I love the crumbly, lighter texture semolina brings to Sekerpare, it simply melts in your mouth. Transfer the butter in bowl and add the powdered sugar,vegetable oil,eggs,vanilla sugar,coconut flakes and semolina. Keep mixing/kneading with adding flour and baking powder. Make a dough of earlobe consistency.
Turkish Samolina Moist Cookies instructions
- Take bowl add 3 eggs and beat it.
- Now add sugar and beat until mix properly.
- Now add butter and beat.
- Now add oil and mix.
- Now add samolina and mix properly.
- Then add flour form a dough.
- Now make the cookies in your desire shape brush egg yolk.
- Put the cookies for baking and bake it.
- In the meanwhile prepare sugar syrup and let it cool and add lemon juice and cardamom powder.
- When cookies baked pour sugar syrup when cookies are hot.
- Then put almond powder on it and serve.
Roll into balls and flatten them a. Sekerpare; tender and moist Turkish semolina cookies in syrup Sekerpare is a much loved Turkish dessert, made in Turkish homes and a huge favorite of my dear brother-in-law, Mehmet. You can also find Sekerpare in bakeries and patisseries, pastane as we call it, all around in Turkey. In this video,you will learn how to make quick and easy Turkish Şekerpare dessert. These sweet cookies are made from.