Turkish pide bread. WELCOME TO HENRYS HOWTOS I am a fulltime self trained executive chef as well as having alot of experience and knowledge in DIY, electronics. This Turkish leavened flatbread recipe-known as pide-is perfect for breaking the fast of Ramadan. It gets an egg-yogurt wash before baking.
Turkish Pide: A savory bread baked with feta cheese, parsley, mozzarella and sprinkled with nigella seeds. You can also fill with lamb which is similar to Lebanese lamb fatayer. Making your own homemade Turkish Pide Bread is so easy and doesn't even involve kneading. You can have Turkish pide bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish pide bread
- Prepare 250 g of maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of yeast.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
Kiymali Pide, sliced Turkish flat breads with ground meat topping, ready to serve. Here is a delicious Turkish Pide Recipe to make at home where everyone can join in. Today we are making Turkish pide Bread or pide ekmek. This bread is usually made at the end of the fast but can be eaten on other occasions as well.
Turkish pide bread step by step
- Milk mein sugar salt yeast and oil mix karein.
- Achi tarah se mix karein phir is mein maida mix karein.
- Picture ke mutabiq dough tyyar karein dough stickey honi chaey.
- A b dough mein oil laga kar 1 ghantey ya size m dubble hone tuk rest dein.
- Hath ki madad se roti ki shape delen and egg yolk brush karein and till laga dein.
- Pre heat oven mein 30 minute bake karein maine pateeli mein kiya hai is liay 45 min lagey.
As the pide come out of the oven, stack them in a large pan and keep them covered until all are ready to eat. In Turkish cuisine, the word pide may refer to three different styles of bread: a Karadeniz pidesi from Turkey topped with kaşar cheese. Palestinian breakfast with falafel, humus, torshi and pita bread. Nicknamed the Turkish pizza, pide is a boat-shaped bread topped with various ingredients, including meat and cheese. It is close to the lahmacun.