Grape Leaves Dolma 2 ورق عنب. طريقة عمل المحشي ورق عنب مصري. Dolma is a Middle Eastern dish. In Western countries, it's equivalent to stuffed cabbage roll.
Yelanji is a Syrian Vegan Dolma dish made with rice stuffed vine leaves in olive oil. Learn how to cook it like a pro and enjoy this exotic sour dish. They were also a little tough so when wrapping my lamb dolmas I had way more leaf than I had anything else and it was a bit trying Nice big leaves, very few ripped ones, delicious and not veiny. You can cook Grape Leaves Dolma 2 ورق عنب using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grape Leaves Dolma 2 ورق عنب
- It’s Can of grape leaves count(100).
- You need 2 cup of Uncle Ben rice.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of ground meat lamb or beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vegetables oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of allspice.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of dried mint.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses.
Dolmas, or stuffed grape leaves, are a tasty Greek treat. One of my favorite things to order when I go to Mediterranean restaurants is Stuffed Grape Leaves or Dolmas. Grape leaves dolma is a very respectable dish inArmenian families. Armenian housewives usually decorate NewYear festive tables with this dish, serving tospecial guests.
Grape Leaves Dolma 2 ورق عنب step by step
- Stuffing : wash rice and mix meat spices vegetable oil only.
- Get the leaves out of the jar make sure you wash and drain cover with hot water until limp drain.
- Put 1 tablespoon stuffing in the center of each leaf on the rough side fold horizontally over stuffing then fold the other side on top then roll tightly forming a roll.
- Place rolls side by side cover with olive oil chicken broth and tomatoes bring to boil you need to put a plate on top of the rolls so to keep them from unroll while you cooking and when start boiling change the temp to low heat for an hour.
- Add lemon juice and the pomegranate molasses at the last 10 minute after the hour.
- Let it set for at least 10 minutes to serve turn pan upside down.
The preparation requires work, but the rewardis a worthy payoff. www.national-kitchen-recipes.blogspot.com. Dolmas, also known as stuffed grape leaves, are actually pretty simple to make and they are delicious appetizers, snacks, and sides. Make Your Own Dolmas (Stuffed Grape Leaves) Recipe. This recipe for stuffed grape leaves uses both lemon juice and zest to enhance the flavor of the stuffing. Add remaining stock and distribute lemon slices over grape leaves.