Kunafa turkish sweet. Lama dah tak makan Kunafa ni. Aku suka kunafa dari Iefaridza Bajunid ni, manis syrup boleh adjust sendiri. Tapi bagi aku syrup dia pon.
Don't forget to try this awesome Turkish delight. Kunafa Recipe "Sweet As Turkish Delight". Künefe or kanafeh or kunafeh or kunafah or. You can cook Kunafa turkish sweet using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kunafa turkish sweet
- You need 250 grams of Vermicelli broken.
- Prepare 200 grams of Butter melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of cream.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Corn flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Rose.
I don't know any other names of it. But basically it's sweet pastry made from wiry kadaif filled/ layered with. Künefe or kanafeh or kunafeh or kunafa recipe (Turkish sweet cheese kadayif pastry (Kunafa / kanafeh) Çitra'sHomeDiary #kunafarecipe #kunefe #kunafah #kunafeh #telkadayif #turkishsweets.
Kunafa turkish sweet instructions
- Take Vermicelli in a bowl. Broke them with your finger into smaller pieces. Pour melted butter and mix them well with your hands..
- Steps for making kunafa filling: Take a separate mixing bowl add milk, cream, sugar and corn starch. Mix them well..
- Now turn on the flame, take a thick bottom pan add and heat the above mixture on low flame, until it gets thicker. Keep on stirring the mixture to prevent it from sticking to the pan. Add rose water and mix it, after 2 minutes turn off the flame. Add mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese to the above mixture and mix it well..
- Steps for making sugar syrup: Take another pan, add water, sugar and cook it until sugar gets dissolved completely. Keep on stirring and cook it until the mixture gets thicken. When the mixture gets ready add lemon juice in it..
- Steps for baking kunafa: Take a baking pan, make the base with half vermicelli mixture prepared above, press it to level the dough. Now pour the cheese mixture on this base formed and spread it evenly with a spoon. After that, take the remaining vermicelli mixture and form another layer above the cheese layer. It's just like a sandwich layer..
- Brush the top layer with melted butter, to make it settle properly. Preheat the oven, put the dish in the oven at 200 degrees for about half an hour..
- Garnishing Kunafa: Evenly pour the pre prepared sugar syrup on the top of kunafa layer as soon as it comes out of the oven. Garnish it with pistachio before you serve.
Kanafeh (also numerous alternative spellings) is a traditional Middle Eastern dessert made with thin noodle-like pastry, or alternatively fine semolina dough, soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup. Turkish dessert kunefe, kunafa, kadayif with pistachio powder and cheese, served hot, very sweet Sweet arab dessert kunefe, kunafa, kadayif in the market. KUNAFA: TURKISH SWEET DESSERT SUPER YUMMY Knafeh, Kunafah, Konafah Lama dah tak makan Kunafa ni. Aku suka kunafa dari Iefaridza Bajunid ni, manis syrup boleh adjust sendiri.