You can have Turkish Brownies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish Brownies
- Prepare 50 g of Salted Butter.
- You need 80 g of Double Cream.
- Prepare 125 g of Dark Chocolate (preferably 70%).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Rosewater.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped Pistachios.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white chocolate callets.
Turkish Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven at 180degree Celsius. On a double boiler, melt cream and butter, remove from heat and add in the dark chocolates. Stir till the chocolate melts and set aside to cool slightly..
- Pour the chocolate mixture in a mixer, stir in the brown sugar till well combined. Add in eggs on at a time and mix well. Gradually add in the cocoa powder and flour and stir the mixture well..
- To the batter, add in Rosewater, pistachios, raspberry and white chocolate till well combined. Pour the batter in a lined 9X9 square pan and bake for 30-40 mins..
- Let cool for 10 mins before slicing and serve..