Loukoumades. Loukoumades recipe (Greek donuts) – A traditional Greek delicacy. Loukoumades are little bite-sized fluffy sweet honey balls (the Greek version of donuts), which are deep fried to golden and crispy. Gently set the loukoumades aside to drain on paper towels.
This easy loukoumades recipe with greek honey is an easy fried donut recipe. Fry loukoumades in very hot oil until golden brown, pushing them into the oil with a slotted spoon and transfer to a serving dish lined with kitchen paper for them to drain. Keep making more fritters in this. You can cook Loukoumades using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loukoumades
- It’s 20 g of dried yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt flakes.
- You need 2 of and 1/3 cups of plain flour.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Honey for drizzle.
- It’s of White chocolate, melted, for drizzle.
Home made Greek Doughnuts with honey and cinnamon. To find the ingredients, please visit our site www.greekrecipes.tv Visit our site. The Nutella and Greek yogurt toppings were amazing. Today we are going to make a very traditional Turkish food dessert.
Loukoumades step by step
- To make the dough, dissolve yeast, 425 ml water and salt in a bowl of mixer. Add flour to the mixture and return it to the mixer and mix using whisk attachment for 10-15 minutes or until the dough no longer sticks to the side. Transfer to larger bowl and cover with plastic wrap and set aside to prove for 2 hours..
- Once doubled in size, firmly knead the dough to release air bubbles and transfer mixture to piping bag..
- Heat oil for deep frying. Pipe golf sized balls into the hot oil. Deep fry till lightly golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel..
- Arrange the fried loukoumades on a large plate and drizzle over the honey and white chocolate generously. Sprinkle nuts for extra crunch, serve hot..
Loukoumades is a very happy and festive dessert because it is usually made to. Honey Dee Loukoumades at World Vegan Day Melbourne Melbourne Showgrounds – Flemington Loukoumades. A Dessert Worthy of the Gods. Loukoumade is a sweet dessert consisting of deep. Lokma (Turkish), loukoumades (Greek: λουκουμάδες, singular λουκουμάς, loukoumas), zalabyieh (Arabic: زلابية), or bāmiyeh (Persian: بامیه)—see etymology below—are pastries made of deep.