Turkish Pide Bread.
You can cook Turkish Pide Bread using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Pide Bread
- Prepare 4 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant yeast.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Sesame seeds or kalwanji (Nigella seeds).
- Prepare of as required I used kalwanji.
- Prepare of Butter as required.
Turkish Pide Bread instructions
- In a bowl add warm milk..
- Add olive oil, yeast, caster sugar and salt and mix well, and rest for 10 minutes for fermentation..
- Slowly slowly add maida and mix well in hand whisker. dough is slightly sticky..
- Make a dough and apply oil on it..
- Cover with a piece of cling flim and set in warm place in one hour until the dough has doubled in size..
- Now take the dough and divide into 4 part..
- No need to knead the dough just roll each of the 4 pieces of dough into small ball with fingers..
- Place the butter paper on baking tray and put dough in that tray..
- Then spread the dough with your hand create impressions with your fingers..
- Take a egg yolk and milk and mix well…
- Bush the top of each pide with egg yolk and spread the Nigella seeds..
- And cover and keep it for 10 minutes to rise it..
- Firstly preheat the oven, then bake the bread at 180 c for 25 minutes..
- Bring it out from the oven, sprinkle some water, brush a till butter on the bread and place it in side a plastic bag so that it remains soft..
- Enjoy the homemade Turkish Pide Bread..