You can cook Turkish Manti using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Manti
- Prepare of For the Dough (Regular):.
- It’s 3 cups of wheat flour, plus slightly more.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Coldwater.
- It’s of For the Filling:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 of onion, peeled, and cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of potato, peeled, and roughly grated.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of chard.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chilli.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of For the Sauce:.
- You need 4 tablespoons of vegan butter.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Unsweetened vegan yoghurt.
- Prepare of Garlic, to taste, pressed.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
Turkish Manti instructions
- To Make the Filling: For the filling, fry the onions with the oil in a pan for a few minutes. Add the potatoes and fry for a few minutes. Finally, place the chard in the pan and fry until the chard defiles. Season with pepper powder, pepper, chili, and salt. Filling aside..
- To Make the Dough: Put the wheat flour with the apple cider and the salt in a bowl and mix. Add as much water as necessary until a firm, the non-sticky paste is formed. It is best to start and increase with very little water. If it is too sticky, add more flour. The dough should be thoroughly moistened for a few minutes..
- To Make the Manti: Dust the working surface with flour, divide the dough into four parts and thinly roll out with a rolling pin. Cut the dough into a square, place the filling on the middle of it and shape either classical tortellini or pyramids (opposite corners of the square above the filling). It is important to close the corners well so that the filling does not run out..
- Do not overlap the pastry bags as they stick together. In a frying pan, melt the butter at a low temperature, add paprika to taste and stir for two to three minutes. Then set aside. In the meantime, boil a lot of saltwater in a large saucepan, add the pasta and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Mix yoghurt, garlic, and a little salt and set aside..
- Drain Manti and immediately place on a plate. Pour the yoghurt, then the paprika sauce, and serve..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this recipe!.