Stuffed zucchini Turkish style. Try this Stuffed Zucchini, Turkish Style recipe, or contribute your own. Chop the innards into little bits and cook in butter with onions, garlic, salt and pepper until onions are soft. Scoop out the insides of the zucchini to leave a ½ inch rim.
Sprinkle the reserved zucchini pulp around pot. Mucver, zucchini pancakes from Turkey, are crisp on the outside, tender within and subtly herbaceous. AYTEKIN YAR, the executive chef at Dardanel on the Upper East Side, eats mucver delicate, crisp zucchini pancakes at four in the afternoon, before he starts cooking for the dinner. You can cook Stuffed zucchini Turkish style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini Turkish style
- You need 2.50 pound of zucchini about 3 large.
- You need 1 lbs of finely ground beef or lamb meat.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large finely chopped onion squeezed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic chopped fine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
I love your website and can not wait to try your turkey stuffed zucchini recipe! This turkish-style couscous salad makes a super tasty zucchini stuffing, delicate but with zingy refreshing flavors, low in calories and fats and loaded with healthy veggies. Kabak Chichegi Dolmasi – zucchini stuffed with rice and meat. Check out my recipe for Turkey Stuffed Zucchini.
Stuffed zucchini Turkish style instructions
- Wash zucchini cut 2 inc and core.
- Mix meat with all the ingredients roll meat balls and stuff the squash like that.
- Brown both side zucchini with meat balls for few minutes add them in pan scoop a spoon of tomatoes sauce on each and bake at 375 f for 40 minutes add liquid tomatoes sauce every time you see it getting dry.
- Serve with yogurt on top enjoy.
- I had extra meatballs so I stuffed mushrooms.
Looking for a great recipe to get more veggies in your family? Check out my recipe for Turkey Stuffed Zucchini. Now before you fall over in shock thinking that my boys actually eat these…they don't. Stuffed Zucchini is the recipe you will need with the coming season. Finally we left the freezing days behind and we will be having freshest tomatoes, herbs, green beans, peppers I've made Turkish- Greek style Stuffed Zucchini for him once, but he tended to eat the inside and not the zucchini itself.