T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad.
You can cook T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta (of choice).
- It’s 2 of chopped pickled Dill.
- You need 1 small of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olives (optional).
- You need 1 small of chunks of pineapple (optional).
- You need 1 of some croutons for crunch (optional).
- Prepare 1 of few bits of cooked chicken (optional).
T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad step by step
- Those are all the ingredients I used..
- Boil pasta according to the instructions given on the box..
- Drain all the water from the pasta. I sometimes hold the cooked pasta under running cold water or just add around a tablespoon of olive oil to it and mix it well with the pasta to prevent the cooked pasta from sticking together and getting lumpy..
- Mix together all the ingredients mentioned on the list with forks, carefully enough to not break the pasta. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Refrigerate and serve cold. Perfect fix for summer, brunch or a picnic. Get creative with the optional ingredients I mentioned above. I got creative and added some lettuce to the salad this time..