Greek Feta Quiche.
You can cook Greek Feta Quiche using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Feta Quiche
- It’s of Egg Mix.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- Prepare 150 grams of Creme Fraiche.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 200 grams of Chopped Spinach.
- You need 100 grams of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cubed ham.
- It’s 60 grams of Gouda Cheese (Extra) Ripe.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Miscellaneous.
- Prepare 5 piece of puff pastry.
Greek Feta Quiche instructions
- Preheat your oven at 200°C.
- Take a baking dish (1.5 liter) and oil the inside OR, place a sheet of (greaseproof) baking paper over the bottom of the baking dish. If you make the paper sheet long enough to have it stick out of the dish, you can easily lift out the Quiche at the end (see picture)..
- Cover the entire baking dish with puffy pastry, and put small holes in it, to prevent it from rising too much..
- Chop the onions and garlic, and fry them shortly with the ham and spinach..
- Mix the eggs, creme fraiche and milk, and beat the firmly until the lumps are gone. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix the egg mix and the filling, and pour it into the baking dish..
- Put it into the oven for 30 to 40 minutes..