Turkish Halva (Dessert).
You can have Turkish Halva (Dessert) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish Halva (Dessert)
- Prepare 250 gr of butter.
- Prepare 3,5 glass of flour.
- Prepare 2 glass of milk.
- Prepare 1 glass of sugar.
- Prepare of If you like it sweet, you can use 1,5 glass of sugar.
Turkish Halva (Dessert) instructions
- First melt the butter in a deep saucepan. Then add flour, slowly stirring over middle heat and wait flour melts and turns brown..
- While doing this, at the same time, melt the sugar in the milk in a pot. We call it "Şerbet/Sherbet)". Just before it started to boil, turn it off..
- Add the sherbet to the flour that comes to the desires consistency and start to mix it with a wooden spoon and turn it off. When it starts to not to stick to the spoon, let it rest for a while. Then you can give it a shape with a spoon or hand. You can serve with cinnamon, hazelnut or walnut. Bon appetit!.