You can cook Turkish Cider using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Cider
- Prepare 10 of cubes of sugar.
- It’s 10 liter of of 100℅ applle juice.
- You need 1 of sachet of btead yeast.
Turkish Cider instructions
- The cider needs to be kept at a constant 23° C. This is done by using a fish tank heater which I bought from the local pet shop for 15 tl approx £5.
- Put the cider sugar and yeast in a large water bottle with a screw cap.
- Insert the heater and set at 23° C.
- Lightly fit the plastic cap making sure it is not airtight.
- Leave for 10 days.
- To bottle cider you need 12 1 Ltr Coke bottles with the dimpled bottoms.
- Add 1 lump of sugar and fill each bottle to the top of the coke label.
- Screw cap on tight and leave for 3 days to settle.
- The cider is now ready for drinking, however the longer you leave it the better it is..