"PIE" or "Burek" with meat (turkish -greek recipe). We have Burek recipes that are virtually the same in Croatia, Serbia and other Slavic countries and Israeli Bourekas, Armenian Cheese Boreg as well as Albanian Burek recipes are very popular too. Spinach and cheese börek, cheese pastries, Turkish meat pies (beef börek), cheese and vegetable. In deeper dish mix water (mineral water) oil and salt (if the cheese is salt enough be careful not to put too much salt).
This Serbian recipe for meat burek or burek sa mesom is made with flaky filo dough and ground beef (or a combination of beef, pork, and lamb) and Bureks, or savory pies, exist throughout the Balkans, Greece, Turkey and the Middle East. They can be formed into horseshoe shapes, coils, cylinders or. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Meat Pie Burek Turkish Balkan Cuisine. You can have "PIE" or "Burek" with meat (turkish -greek recipe) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "PIE" or "Burek" with meat (turkish -greek recipe)
- You need 350 grams of minced beef meat.
- It’s 2 of chopped spring onions.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dill.
- Prepare 1 of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white rice.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 500 grams of fresh pastry.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Turkish Dessert Sobiyet Baklava with Pistachio / Fistikli Baklava. Cottage cheese casserole with honey on white plate. This Serbian recipe for meat burek or burek sa mesom is made with flaky filo dough and ground beef (or a combination of beef, pork, and lamb) and Discover the ultimate Shepherd's Pie, a surprising and scrumptious Grape Caramel Pie, an ancient Turkish Borek recipe with a twist and a luscious take on.
"PIE" or "Burek" with meat (turkish -greek recipe) instructions
- Preheat oven 200°F.
- In a pan put the garlic, the onions, the meat, olive oil and make them darker (cook them with 2 tablespoons of oil) the rest oil we will need it later!.
- Then add tomato juice, rice, spices and leave it to cook until the liquids are not excist in the pan!.
- Then let it to be in enveroment temperature and start unpacking the pastry.
- Put oil to you oven dish.
- You will put: 2 double pastry and then meat 2 double pastry and then meat and on the top 3 double pastry. EACH PASTRY has to be oily.
- In the end cut the pie till the middle (not to the bottom), spray oil on it and mix an egg with milk and put it on the top.
- cover it with alumminium foil (not perfect) and put it in the oven for 35-45 min.
- For some min the pie has to be without the foil so it will have some colour (aprx 15min).
Jump to Recipe. Šareni burek is my favorite pie. All it really is, is a filling made of meat and potatoes, baked in phyllo. They say burek with spinach, or burek with potatoes, or the worst offender, burek with cheese which is really sirnica or cheese pie. Turkish Meat Pie/Meat Trap or Mutton baked in bread is a delicious recipe dish from Turkey. Lahmacun or Lahmajon is Turkish style "pizza" with meat.