Dolma 1. Dolma is a family of stuffed dishes found in the Balkans, South Caucasus, Central Asia and the Middle East. Hide content and notifications from this user. Dolmas, or stuffed grape leaves, are a tasty Greek treat.
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. School University of California, Los Angeles. Ask anything you want to learn about Ekaterina Dolmatova by getting answers on ASKfm. You can cook Dolma 1 using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dolma 1
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of allspice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of citric acid.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of chili.
- Prepare Cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dry mint.
- You need 2 teaspoon of coffee Nescafé yes yes the secret is out.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of red hot pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill.
- You need 3 cup of wash rice.
- You need 4 of dice tomatoes.
- It’s Cup of parsley.
Bu Pin'i ve daha fazlasını gülşen kılınç zorlu tarafından oluşturulan tavuk yemekleri panosunda bulabilirsiniz. Aşağıdaki kampanyalar, satıcısı olan ürünlerde geçerlidir. Dolma refers to a family of stuffed grape leaves or vegetables, widespread in the Middle East, Western Asia and Mediterranean regions.
Dolma 1 step by step
- Best stuffing ever.
- I add lamb ribs so it will be more tasty I salute it with oil and spices first then add hot water and cook 1/2 hour then add to the pot of dolma and finish cooking it with it.
- Start laying the gold 😂 then over med heat start cooking using the lamb broth for 2 hours I used 2 cups of broth.