Turkish walnut apple cake. In this video you will learn step-by-step how to make this simple apple pie cake recipe. It's a quick and easy cake recipe to please your guests. The UK apple season runs through Autumn and Winter.
The result was a lovely, moist apple cake with wonderful smells of cinnamon. This moist apple walnut cake is perfect for brunch. This moist apple walnut cake is perfect for brunch. You can cook Turkish walnut apple cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish walnut apple cake
- Prepare 1 of carrot shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnut pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 slice of apples.
- Prepare 1 medium of orange zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of bake powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
It gets its appeal from big chunks of sweet apples, nutty flavor and creamy frosting. All Reviews for Fresh Apple Walnut Cake. Apple cake is a popular dessert produced with the main ingredient of apples. Such a cake is made through the process of slicing this sweet fruit to Turkish walnut apple cake Apple and cinnamon cake Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake Cinnamon Apple Spice Cake Apple Coffee Cake Muffins.
Turkish walnut apple cake step by step
- preheat oven 350.
- blend sugar,vanilla extract,butter with a electric hand blender..
- add eggs,milk.
- then slowly add flour,baking powder,carrots,cinnamon one ingredient at a time..
- hand mix with a fork the walnuts and apples..
- grease spring pan with butter ,pour in batter..
- bake for 28 to 35 minutes. eyeball the center make sure it's cooked through.
- you can tweak what ever u feel, but this is the basic traditional Turkish cake served with tea or coffee.
Warm apples, cinnamon and chopped walnuts are what makes this time-tested recipe truly irresistible. Photo "Apple Walnut streusel cake" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Spoon soaked apples into batter, so that some of the soaking liquid is included for moistness. Best apple cake indeed, and so easy to make (use of food processor and mixer highly recommended!). Move over, all the apple pastries ever!