Chingri Potoler Dolma(Stuffed Parwal).
You can have Chingri Potoler Dolma(Stuffed Parwal) using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chingri Potoler Dolma(Stuffed Parwal)
- You need 500 gms of Parwal.
- It’s 300 grams of Wash peeled prawns and make them a fine paste.
- You need 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbls of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Parwal pulps and seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cashew nuts paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of poppy seeds paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped cashew and raisins.
- It’s 150 grams of Mustard oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 sticks of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
Chingri Potoler Dolma(Stuffed Parwal) instructions
- Take large size and straight Parwals, scrap lightly to remove the skin. Now cut the wider end head of the Parwal.Take out the pulp along with seeds with a spoon. Repeat the same process for other Parwals..
- In a blender add pulp and seeds of the Parwals, cashew nuts, poppy seeds add green chillies, and make them a fine paste..
- For stuffing – Add 1tbsp oil in a pan. After heating oil add chopped onions and fry them for 2 minutes. Then add prawn paste and Parwal pulp paste. Add cumin powder, red chilli powder, 1 tbls ginger-garlic paste, 1tsp turmeric powder, 1 tspn sugar and salt. And fry them until raw smell are gone. Next add chopped cashew and raisins. Take it out after proper frying..
- After cool down of filling, take Parwals and stuff it with filling. Heat oil in a pan. Put stuffed parwal one by one in pan and fry it carefully..
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan, now add cumin seeds, hing, green cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaves and fry it well. Then add chopped tomatoes and fry them for few minutes. Next add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt. Mix all ingredients very well. And fry until raw smell are gone. Then add whipped curd and mix them properly. After 2 minutes then add cashew-poppy seeds paste and sugar. Mix it well..
- Then add fried Parwal one bye one. Add 1cup warm water, mix it carefully. After 2 minutes then add ghee and garam mashala powder, mix them well and switch off the gas. Potoler Dolma or Stuffed Parwal is ready to serve with hot rice..