Dolma. Learn how to make stuffed grape leaves with meat and rice. Dolmas, or stuffed grape leaves, are a tasty Greek treat. Now you can make your own with just a Fill with water just until the Dolmas are covered.
Dolma is clearly a Turkish food but it can be seen in other cuisins with some differences, by diffent names. Midye dolma sadece sokak yemek kültürünün bir parçası olarak kalacak diye bir kural yok. Bir yılbaşı geleneği olan hindi dolma tıka basa doyururken lezzetten de dört köşe eden bir tarif. You can have Dolma using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dolma
- You need half of cup Rice.
- It’s 4 of Green bell pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of spices.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of maggi chicken.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 4 of Peppers.
Dolmas – Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe. Dolmas or dolmades are very versatile; they can be eaten cold or warm. Traditionally dolmas containing meat are eaten warm with a yogurt sauce that is lightly. Examples of dolma in a Sentence.
Dolma step by step
- Ki tafasa shinkafar ki, sai tsane ta.
- Ki daka attaruhu, ki yanka albasa..
- Ki juye shinkafar ki zuba dukka ingredients dinki ki juya.
- Sai dauko green pepper dinki, ki wanke ki cire cikin ki xuba shinkafar ki, sai ki steaming a tukunya…..aci lfy.
Recent Examples on the Web But my special treat came in the form of an add-on order of dolma, those oily grape leaves wrapped around rice that Pasha energizes.