Paneer stuffed ridge gourd/ Niramish Jhinger Dolma. #Pure_Veg_recipe #Coconut_and_Paneer_stuffed_pointed_gourd #Niramish_Potoler_Dorma/Dolma#Delicious. #Traditional #Bengali recipe 'Potoler dorma/dolma' step by step in bengali style. Learn the recipe of Bengali Style Niramish Jhinger Jhal is the name given to a light curry, which is infused with kaalo jeere, green chillies, and mustard oil. I hope you like this recipe and making for a perfectly delicious, yet light, summer Special torkari. dolma recipe, recipes for dolma, turkish dolma, armenian dolma, bengali dolma recipe, bengali niramish dolma recipe, lentil stuffed vegetable recipe, dolma in Generally amra shrimp or paneer stuff kori patol e.
Potoler Dolma is a Bengali delicacy said to be derived from the Armenian cuisine. Watch how to make paneer stuffed parwal curry the easy way! Bengali traditional Niramish Potoler Dolma, Potoler Dorma Recipe, Stuffed Pointed Gourd Recipe, No onion, no garlic, pure vegetarian recipe. ** Niramish Doi. You can have Paneer stuffed ridge gourd/ Niramish Jhinger Dolma using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer stuffed ridge gourd/ Niramish Jhinger Dolma
- You need 3 of ridge gourds.
- Prepare 250 gms of paneer store bought or homemade.
- Prepare 8-10 of almonds soaked in water and peeled and made to paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi/dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of heaped teaspoon turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of heaped teaspoon cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato pureed.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of fresh cream.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilies or 1 teaspoonful of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 of + 2 tablespoon oil for cooking.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kalojeera/kalounji/nigella seeds.
Niramish potoler dolma, vegetarian stuffed pointed gourd. A traditional Bengali dish, no onion, no garlic. I do not know the exact recipe, I relied on my memory of what I ate that day and prepared this niramish potoler dolma. And it came out finger licking good.
Paneer stuffed ridge gourd/ Niramish Jhinger Dolma instructions
- Take the ridge gourds and scrape and peel them to remove the ridges. Cut them to 5 cm slices..
- Now, with a spoon scrape them to remove the inner flesh. Do not scrape them completely. Leave a little bit of flesh at the bottom such that they form bowls..
- Blend all the scraped flesh in a blender..
- Take a pan and add oil to it. Stir fry the scraped ridge gourd and take them out in a vessel..
- Now add the scraped flesh, paneer, salt, turmeric powder, chopped chilies and cook for few minutes. Now, turn off the flame. Your stuffing is ready. Let it cool..
- Fill all the stuffing in the scraped ridge gourd..
- To the same pan, add oil. Once the oil is hot add the Kalo jeera..
- As the Kalo jeera starts spluttering add the tomato puree, grated ginger, almond paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, green chilies/chilli powder, and salt along with ¼ cup of water..
- Cook till you see oil leaving the sides of the pan..
- Now add water to the masala and gradually add the stuffed ridge gourd..
- Cook till the stuffed ridge gourd is completely cooked..
- Add water if necessary..
- Cook till you achieve the desired consistency..
- Now, add the fresh cream and then add kasuri methi and mix..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
How to Make Stuffed Ridge Gourd and Lady Fingers Scrape the gourds to remove the rough outer skin. Chop off tops and tails of lady fingers and gourds. The botanical name of Ridge Gourd is Luffa Aegyptica. Scrape the gourds to remove the rough outer skin. Chop off tops and tails of lady fingers and gourds.