Must-try Eggplant Dolma.
You can cook Must-try Eggplant Dolma using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Must-try Eggplant Dolma
- It’s 1 kg of small eggplants.
- It’s of Stuffing:.
- It’s 400 g of ground meat.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, grated.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green peppers, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Must-try Eggplant Dolma instructions
- Cut out the green top of the eggplants..
- To facilitate removing the inside of the eggplant, place on a flat surface and roll it with your hand back and forth while applying a little pressure..
- When the eggplants are soft, pierce them and remove the insides, while maintaining the outer layer intact. Fry the pierced eggplants and save the insides for later..
- To prepare the stuffing, fry the onion in vegetable oil until soft then add in the meat, pepper and salt. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Fill the eggplants with the stuffing and don't overfill them..
- To prepare the sauce, fry the onion, garlic and green pepper in the vegetable oil until soft, then add in the tomato paste and the insides of the eggplants along with half a cup of water, stir a little bit..
- Add the stuffed eggplant to the sauce and leave to cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve with vermicelli rice..