Dolma. Learn how to make stuffed grape leaves with meat and rice. Dolmas, or stuffed grape leaves, are a tasty Greek treat. Now you can make your own with just a Fill with water just until the Dolmas are covered.
Dolma is clearly a Turkish food but it can be seen in other cuisins with some differences, by diffent names. Midye dolma sadece sokak yemek kültürünün bir parçası olarak kalacak diye bir kural yok. Bir yılbaşı geleneği olan hindi dolma tıka basa doyururken lezzetten de dört köşe eden bir tarif. You can cook Dolma using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dolma
- Prepare 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 50 grams of rice.
- Prepare 2 of large onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander greens.
- You need 5 of basil.
- You need 1 of rosemarin.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of red and black pepper.
- You need 1/2 kg of grape leaves.
Dolmas – Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe. Dolmas or dolmades are very versatile; they can be eaten cold or warm. Traditionally dolmas containing meat are eaten warm with a yogurt sauce that is lightly. Examples of dolma in a Sentence.
Dolma step by step
- Run the beef and onion through the meat grinder.
- Add row rice and cut greens to the forcemeat. (You can replace fresh greens with dried).
- Add salt, peppers and water and mix very well (perhaps with hands).
- Lay the grape leaf on the table and with table spoon put some meat on it. Then wrap and sequentially put in a pan..
- After either meat or grape leaves are finished, you are done 🙂 Put the pan on the fire and close the cover for about 1 hour..
- Serve hot. On the plates put some sour creme on the dolmas before eating. In Armenia we are putting non sweet yogurt (matsoun) but I am not sure you will find it everywhere in the world..
Recent Examples on the Web But my special treat came in the form of an add-on order of dolma, those oily grape leaves wrapped around rice that Pasha energizes.