sig's Kisir ( Turkish Bulgur Patties). Turkish Bulgur Salad is refreshing, spicy, tangy and loaded with herbs. Perfect salad to make in spring. It's the perfect salad to make in spring.
Here is a signature salad from the Turkish cuisine. Kisir is made with fine bulgur wheat and green herbs. While light, this super healthy salad is nice and. You can cook sig's Kisir ( Turkish Bulgur Patties) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sig's Kisir ( Turkish Bulgur Patties)
- Prepare 90 grams of bulgur, soaked in boiling water for 1 hour and squeezed dry.
- It’s 5 of springonions, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli pepper, finely chopped,.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley chopped or 1 tablespoon dried.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh mint. chopped or 1 and 1/2. dried tablespoon.
- You need 1 pinch of each salt and pepper.
- You need 12 small of lettuce leaves.
This well loved Turkish dish is really healthy and delicious. A very easy vegetarian recipe, you just combine cooked red lentils and bulgur with spices and seasoning and shape into patties. Kisir is a simple, flavor-packed Turkish bulgur salad with wonderful tart-savory flavors. Perfect as a side, part of meze or pack it for a picnic!
sig's Kisir ( Turkish Bulgur Patties) instructions
- drain the for one hour in boiling water soaked bulgur and squeeze dry, add the chopped. ingredients tomato puree and olive oil. Knead the mixture by hand and season to taste..
- leave to sit until ready to use it.
- take a small amount into your hand and press into little bite-size balls. Make an indent with your finger, place on a lettuce leaf. Serve with lemon-. To eat squeeze the lemon juice into the indentaxiom and eat together with the lettuce leaf..
- I personally use pomegranate juice. Both juices are used in Turkey. These are nice with grilled fish or meat as well as in their own..
- serves 4-6 depending on the size.
Kisir is a simple, flavor-packed Turkish bulgur salad. It has some similarities to tabbouleh but definitely deserves it's own place on a meze or lunch table with it's. Turkish Kisir is a classic cold bulgur salad made with fine-grade bulgur—a staple in Turkish cuisine—sweet pepper paste and chopped vegetables. Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! Ich liebe Kisir, vor allem ist es perfekt zum Grillen.