Muhammara محمره walnut Appetizer. Holidays coming so change your appetizers little bit to middle eastern Cook Lebanese. A tasty appetizer served with pita bread. Holidays coming so change your appetizers little bit to middle eastern Cook Lebanese.
This classic Muhammara recipe is made with roasted red peppers, walnuts and olive oil. Dips are a big part of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean recipes and are usually served on a platter as an appetizer. Muhammara is one more popular appetizer in Mediterranean cuisine. You can have Muhammara محمره walnut Appetizer using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Muhammara محمره walnut Appetizer
- You need 11/2 cup of mild red pepper paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnut fresh ground.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown burgol #1.
- You need 1/4 cup of tahini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of e v olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander seed ground.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry coriander.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of cumin.
- It’s of Maybe 1/4 cup cold water with ice.
You will find muhammara (roasted red bell pepper dip) served as a mezze dish with other dips like babaganoush, foul and hummus, of. Muhammarah is a hot and sweet deep sauce with Lebanese origine. It's normally served as a side or appetizer and it's not the main meal. It's served with fresh or crispy pita bread.
Muhammara محمره walnut Appetizer step by step
- Soak burgol in hot water for 10 minutes then squeeze it dry.
- Mix all ingredients on top.
- Start adding the burgol to the mixture if you fell it need water add spoon full till you get smooth.
- You serve it with pita chips or bread.
Muhammara is a nutritious dip originating from the Syrian city of Aleppo. It is made with a combination of roasted red peppers, olive oil, and ground walnuts. The peppers give the dish a particular sweetness and smoky flavor, while ground walnuts make it texturally exciting. In a food processor, grind the walnut. Set aside and grind the onion then add the red pepper and grind them together.