Farmhouse Recipe: Taramasalata.
You can cook Farmhouse Recipe: Taramasalata using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Farmhouse Recipe: Taramasalata
- It’s 200 grams of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of pair Tarako (salt-cured cod or pollack roe).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 of Lemon juice.
- It’s of [A].
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Farmhouse Recipe: Taramasalata step by step
- Cut into the membrane of the tarako and scrape out the insides. Mix with lemon juice. This eliminates any fishy flavor..
- Peel the potatoes and boil from cold water. Cook until a skewer pierces through easily, and drain well..
- Mash the potato with a potato masher. Add milk and cook while mixing for 1 minute. Add the [A] ingredients, cook and mix for another minute, then turn off the heat..
- Add the tarako from step 1 and mix. Taste, and add salt if needed..
- I like to spread this on sliced baguettes..