Spring Potato Taramasalata.
You can cook Spring Potato Taramasalata using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spring Potato Taramasalata
- It’s 3 of to 4 Potatoes.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 50 grams of Tarako.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Spring Potato Taramasalata instructions
- Chop the potatoes in half. Put in a heatproof dish with a little water. Cover it with plastic wrap and microwave. Peel, then mash with a masher..
- Remove the membrane from the tarako and put into a bowl. Mix with the lemon juice and butter..
- Add the potatoes to the same bowl. Toss with some mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cream Cheese for Hors d'œuvres https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150577-cream-cheese-crackers.
- Spring Vegetable Penne https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143343-penne-with-spring-vegetables.
- Garlic Oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143335-garlic-oil.
- Avocado and Prawn Salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145939-avocado-prawn-cocktail-salad.
- Deli-Style Kabocha Squash and Tuna Salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145874-deli-style-kabocha-squash-salad.