Turkish Kofta Meat Patties.
You can cook Turkish Kofta Meat Patties using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish Kofta Meat Patties
- Prepare 300 grams of Mixed ground meat (mutton mince if you have it).
- It’s 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Parsley (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dried cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chili pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Turkish Kofta Meat Patties instructions
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, and parsley..
- In a bowl, combine the minced meat with the onion, garlic, and parsley from Step 1, along with the cumin powder, nutmeg, salt, and pepper..
- Mix the ingredients together well until the mixture becomes sticky and the meat becomes pale..
- Shape the mixture into small patties and slowly cook them in a pre-heated frying pan..
- Once one side has browned, flip each patty over, and cover them all with a lid. Continue to cook them carefully until cooked through..
- They're ready!.