Orange Artichokes (Turkish Homemade Cooking).
You can cook Orange Artichokes (Turkish Homemade Cooking) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Artichokes (Turkish Homemade Cooking)
- You need 350 grams of Jerusalem artichoke.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Rice (washed).
- You need 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of ★Orange (squeezed).
- You need 1/2 of ★Lemon (squeezed).
- It’s 30 ml of ★Olive oil.
- It’s 600 ml of ★Water.
- Prepare 1 of Dill (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil (for stir frying).
Orange Artichokes (Turkish Homemade Cooking) step by step
- Thinly slice the onion. Peel the skin from the other vegetables and cut into 1.5 cm bite-sized cubes..
- Heat oil in the pot and cook the onion until tender..
- Add the remaining vegetables and lightly stir-fry..
- Add the ★ ingredients. Cover with a lid and simmer until the vegetables are tender (about 30 minutes)..
- Arrange on a dish and garnish with chopped dill to finish..
- In Turkey, this is typically served chilled, but since artichokes are in season in the winter, I like to eat it warm..