Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini.
You can have Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini
- Prepare 2 small of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots (or 1/2 small onion).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 grams of White flour.
- You need 1 of minced, 1 tablespoon Dill.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 50 grams of Cheese (gouda if possible).
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Authentic Turkish Flavor – Fried Zucchini step by step
- Finely chop the zucchini and mince the shallots (or onion). Cut the cheese into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Place the egg in a bowl and beat. Add the flour, dill, salt, and pepper, and combine. Add the zucchini, onion, and cheese..
- Heat a large amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Place the mixture in the pan in circular shapes..
- Fry on medium heat until browned, then fry the other side..
- This is perfect with yogurt salad..
- It's also delicious without cheese. I topped it with balsamic sauce..
- I substituted half of the zucchini for potatoes. It turned out soft and delicious..
- These are also perfect as a somewhat light meal..
- They're also delicious served with some sauce..
- I tried frying larger sized portions. I ate it with a mango curry sauce and gorgonzola tomato sauce for brunch..
- If you add some herb paste, it will become a lovely green color with a delicious herb flavor..