Turkish Hummus – Chickpea Dip.
You can cook Turkish Hummus – Chickpea Dip using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Hummus – Chickpea Dip
- It’s 400 ml of Chickpeas (boiled).
- Prepare 30 grams of Onion.
- You need 6 tbsp of A) Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of decoration Chickpeas, paprika, parsley.
Turkish Hummus – Chickpea Dip instructions
- Peel the thin skin off of the chickpeas and boil for 5 minutes. Chop the onion..
- Dry the chickpeas well. Combine the chickpeas, onion, and "A" ingredients until it becomes a paste. Place into a container with a lid and let cool..
- Spread it out onto a plate and garnish with some chickpeas, paprika and parsley..
- I had this with tortillas…
- This is the hummus that my friend made!.
- I accompanied it with some appetizers that I had at a Turkish restaurant..