Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour.
You can have Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour
- Prepare 200 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 110 ml of Boiling water.
- You need 1 of for dusting All-purpose flour.
Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour step by step
- Combine the all-purpose flour, olive oil and salt in a bowl, and pour the boiling water into it..
- Stir it with a rubber spatula. Once it's cool enough to handle by hand, bring the dough together and knead it on a working surface..
- Once the dough becomes smooth, wrap it with plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. While dusting a working surface, roll them out with a rolling pin as thin as possible..
- Bake them in the oven at 250℃ until lightly browned. (Be careful not to overcook them!).
- Wrap upyour favorite ingredients in them..
- Have a "Tortilla party" with taco meat and salsa sauce..
- Wrap up your favorite ingredients in them!.
- If you overcook them, they will be crunchy, but they'll still taste great..
- I tried pan-frying the dough by heating some oil in a skillet and cooking on it. They smelled lovely. As the dough cooks through quickly, you don't have to worry about the tortillas being crunchy..
- This is Turkish pizza, a variation of the lavash..
- Wrap up a lot of vegetables and fresh cheese and have them for brunch..
- Here are 2 variations for a brunch. Cured ham, salad, and cream cheese wrap and a curry-flavored couscous and feta cheese wrap..
- Wrap couscous & salad and chicken & cream cheese and serve them as finger food..