Turkish Pizza – Roll with Plenty of Vegetables.
You can have Turkish Pizza – Roll with Plenty of Vegetables using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Pizza – Roll with Plenty of Vegetables
- Prepare 100 grams of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 55 ml of Hot water.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce with ground meat:.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground meat.
- You need of ＊ Traditionally lamb is used, but use your preferred ground meat..
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 small of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 200 ml of A. Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of A. Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A. Ketchup.
- It’s 3/8 tsp of A. Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A. Parsley (finely chopped).
- It’s of Yogurt sauce.
- It’s 50 grams of Yogurt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley (finely chopped).
- It’s of Filling of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, bell pepper, fresh parsley, lettuce, and onion.
Turkish Pizza – Roll with Plenty of Vegetables instructions
- To make the dough. Add the all-purpose flour, olive oil, and salt in a bowl. Pour the boiling water into it..
- Stir it with a rubber spatula. Once it's cool enough to handle with your hands, bring the dough together and knead it on a working surface..
- Once the dough becomes smooth, wrap it with plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Make the tomato sauce. Mince the onion and carrot, heat the olive oil in a skillet and sauté until transparent. Add the ground beef into the skillet..
- Once the ground meat has cooked through, add the "A" ingredients. Simmer until almost all the liquid evaporates..
- Combine the ingredients to make the yogurt sauce..
- Divide the dough into 3 equal pieces, and roll them out as thin as possible while dusting the working surface..
- Spread the tomato sauce onto the dough leaving the edge free. Bake in the 250℃ oven. Please be careful not to overcook them. Only a few minutes is enough..
- Cut the tomato and bell pepper into bite-sized pieces. Julienne the lettuce. Slice the onion and soak in a bowl of water..
- Top the dough with the vegetables, and pour the yogurt sauce on top. Roll it up as you would roll sushi and it is done..
- You can enjoy many different flavors by switching the vegetables that you are using..
- I recommend using a lot of yogurt sauce..
- My Turkish friend's homemade pizza had red cabbage in it. It was beautiful..