Authentic Turkish Dolma (Rice-Stuffed Peppers).
You can cook Authentic Turkish Dolma (Rice-Stuffed Peppers) using 11 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Authentic Turkish Dolma (Rice-Stuffed Peppers)
- Prepare 2 of Bell peppers.
- You need 50 grams of "A" Minced meat.
- Prepare 50 grams of "A" White rice.
- It’s 50 grams of "A" Onion.
- It’s 10 grams of "A" Italian parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of "A" Tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of "A" Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of "A" Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of "B" Vegetable bouillon.
- You need 2 tsp of "B" Tomato paste.
- You need 1 of "B" Your choice of vegetables, such as potatoes, onions, etc..
Authentic Turkish Dolma (Rice-Stuffed Peppers) instructions
- Cut off the stems of the bell peppers and remove the seeds..
- To prepare the filling, finely chop the onion and parsley. Combine the meat, tomato paste, salt, and pepper in a bowl and thoroughly mix together..
- Add the rice, onion, and parsley to the bowl and mix. Stuff into the bell peppers. (You can cover the tops with onion.).
- Arrange the bell peppers in a pot that's just big enough for them to stand upright. (If the pot is big, add a potato or onion to fill the space).
- Add the B seasonings, and fill the pot with water to half the height of the peppers. Turn on the heat, and once it comes to a boil, pour 1 tablespoon of the soup inside each pepper..
- Cover with the lid and simmer over low heat. It's done after it simmers for about an hour..
- Serve it hot or chilled as an appetizer..
- I recommend serving it with a mint yogurt sauce..
- I found miniature yellow bell peppers. Small peppers are cute!.
- I stuffed them with couscous. I used cooked couscous, so there was not need to worry about any grainy texture from not being cooked through. (The bell peppers were grilled.).
- Langkorn Spitzenreis is a yellow, long-grain rice compared to Japanese rice. The texture is less chewy..
- Enjoy the soup as well. Add the vegetables that you used to fill the space in Step 4 for a delicious touch..
- Remove the inside of the zucchinis, stuff them with the filling, then simmer….
- ….now you have zucchini dolma..
- I made the filling with just minced meat..
- Pour on the mint yogurt source.
- Here's the grilled version:.
- Cook the onion and ham with cooked Basmati rice. Season with tomato paste and vegetable bullion..
- Stuff the tomato pilaf inside the deseeded bell peppers..
- Drizzle a small amount of vegetable over the peppers, then grill in the oven..
- Here they are stuffed with pilaf..
- Cook the onion and mushrooms with the cooked Basmati rice and season with salt and pepper (and chili powder to taste)..
- Stuff the pilaf filling inside the bell peppers and simmer with bouillon. Add ketchup to the bouillon to make a sauce..
- Serve the pilaf-stuffed peppers with tomato sauce..