Yogurt Salad – Authentic Turkish Flavor.
You can cook Yogurt Salad – Authentic Turkish Flavor using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Salad – Authentic Turkish Flavor
- You need 5 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 of (as needed); *see helpful hints Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sour cream (optional).
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 of sprigs Dill.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Yogurt Salad – Authentic Turkish Flavor instructions
- Cut the cucumber into 7-8 mm cubes. Grate or mince the garlic and roughly chop the dill..
- If you prefer less water content in the cucumber, sprinkle a small amount of salt over the cucumber and let it sit for a while, then drain off the water..
- Add the yogurt, sour cream, cucumber, and dill to a bowl and mix well..
- Season with salt and add the olive oil..
- This is the salad I made at my cooking class. It was served with lamb and stewed vegetable dishes..
- It's also delicious with tortillas. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143183-homemade-tortillas-with-all-purpose-flour.
- I recommend serving it with this falafel recipe..
- You could add tomatoes to this salad and serve it with grilled zucchini..
- This salad can also be served in a tomato cup with samosas..
- Or as part of a combination appetizer dish!.
- It can also be used as a topping for sauteed potatoes The flavor combination is outstanding!.
- Here, I peeled the cucumbers, giving the salad a delicate color..