Matbucha- sweet n spicy Arabic dip with pumpkin french fries. Matbucha – Sweet & Spicy Arabc Dip – Pro Tip: Make a big batch to serve with a bunch of spreads and then save the rest for a quick shakshua any day of the week. Matbucha Recipe – An Arabic Tomato Dip That Your Pita Needs. This authentic sweet and spicy Matbucha is a cooked salad which melds together the rich flavors of tomato, roasted bell peppers Oh, the dreaded dinner rut: when the mere thought of one more stir-fry or pasta bake is nap-inducing.
Did you know that the word 'matbucha' literally means 'cooked salad' in Arabic? This recipe teaches you two tricks for peeling tomatoes and peppers. Recipe for Moroccan Matbucha- tomato salad with roasted peppers, jalapeno, garlic, olive oil and paprika. You can cook Matbucha- sweet n spicy Arabic dip with pumpkin french fries using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matbucha- sweet n spicy Arabic dip with pumpkin french fries
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- You need 1 of capcicum.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 3-4 of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 spoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 spoon of sugar.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s of black paper.
- It’s 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- It’s leaves of coriander.
- It’s of for pumpkin french fries…
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin length m cut Kia hua.
- Prepare 2 spoon of cornflour.
- Prepare of black paper.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of oil for fry.
Matbucha, a salad with Moroccan origins, is a popular appetizer in Israel. It's become so popular, in fact, that it rivals hummus and baba ganoush as one of the most popular appetizers. Matbucha (Mott-Boo-Chah) is a cooked tomato and roasted bell peppers salad that is popular in Israel, Morocco and throughout the Middle East. The name Matbucha literally means 'cooked salad' in Arabic.
Matbucha- sweet n spicy Arabic dip with pumpkin french fries instructions
- Phle tomato ko water m daalkr boil kre.or capcicum ko low flame PR roast kre..
- JB tomato ki skin alg hone lge use water SE nikal kr peel kre.or capcicum ki skin ko bhi..
- Dono ko chopped krle..
- AB pan m chopped tomatoes daale sath hi green chilli,salt, sugar,black paper, chopped garlic, chopped capcicum add kre sath hi lemon juice or olive oil bhi..isko 40min tk cook KRE.apki dip ready Hai..
- Coriander leaves daalke garnish kre..
- Pumpkin fries.cut kiye hue pieces ko cut kre..
- AB unko boil lkr cornflour,salt, black paper mix KRE.or fry krle..
- Pumpkin French fries ready h dip k sath..
It is usually served as a side dish but it also works well over fish. This gourmet sweet 'n spicy sauce can either be used as a marinade or dip. As a dip it will last much longer. You will taste the sweet flavor first and then the spicy kicks in. It has been tested on chicken, pork, seafood, hamburger, steak, fried rice, & stir fry.