Turkish seafood soup ♪. Salmon, shrimp and loads of chopped veggies make this chowder a hearty, herby meal-in-a-bowl. Seafood Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Turkish Seafood adlı kullanıcının en iyi panoları.
Discover the exotic and diverse cuisine of Turkish culture. You'll find authentic recipes and learn about the history and traditions of Turkey and its food. This Turkish Yogurt Soup recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. You can cook Turkish seafood soup ♪ using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish seafood soup ♪
- You need 2-3 of cutlets Red sea bream (as much as you like!).
- It’s 10 of fresh prawns (as much as you like!).
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of aubergine.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of garlic clove (or even more!).
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomato (400g).
- It’s 1 of bay leaves (optional).
- You need of fresh mint.
- You need of dried peppermint (if you have plenty of fresh mint, no need!).
- You need 6 g of Chicken broth (powder) or vegetable stock will be nicer.
- It’s 600 cc of Water (depends how much you want to make!).
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Yogurt to serve (Greek yogurt is ideal).
How to make Turkish Yogurt Soup. Chef: Chef Adnan Ozturk, Dedeman Hotel, Istanbul. The Best Turkish Soup Recipes on Yummly Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Blt Soup, Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup.
Turkish seafood soup ♪ instructions
- Chop all vegetables. Souse aubergine in water for a while. Crush a garlic (or minced is ok too).
- Rinse the fish with fresh water. Make sure to scale if they have. Rinse the prawns, pull of legs, shells, remove the vein from the prawn. I kept tails. It's better to keep the shells also as they become a great broth.(it's up to you.).
- Heat olive oil in a deep pan or pot, add fish starting on skin side. Turn it when the skin becomes crispy. And leave them on a side..
- Add olive oil and garlic with low heat. Leave it till it become golden color..
- Add onion, carrot to #4. Fry till they are softened, add aubergine, tomato and fry well for 10mins. Then add tomato cans, and water (600cc〜), chicken broth (or vegetable stock), bay leave (optional)..
- Simmer for 10 mins and add fish. Simmer for another 20 mins or so with low heat. (I prefer longer).
- Add prawns to #6. It's better not to cook prawns for long time as it gets hard. Add salt, pepper, mint..
- Serve in bowls topped with a yogurt..
This is a list of soups made with fish or seafood. Turkish Seafood companies listed include seafood exporters & sellers, seafood buyers & importers, fish processors, fish producers, aquaculture fish TURKEY – Producers, processors, suppliers and exporters of frozen Lake Perch (Perca fluviatilis), Pike Perch Fillet (Stizostedion lucioperca), Zander. Video Soup Thanksgiving Comfort Food Turkey Leftovers Turkey Soup. The amounts shown are a guideline. Improvise at will depending on the ingredients you have on hand and how much soup you are making.