My Burger with My AYRAN. See great recipes for Salty yogurt drink – laban ayran, Ayran, Ayran Drink too!. Minced meat, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt pepper, cummin, curry, ranch sauce. Ayran is a simple yet tasty and super refreshing Turkish yogurt drink.
Photo "Lamb Burger with buttermilk or ayran. (street food)" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Slow cooked lamb & watercress burger Lamb burger with yucca fries Fresh tasty homemade lamb burger Lamb burger sandwich with salad Stacks of Pljeskavica. Tasty Grilled Burgers, Shakes, Sandwiches & Pizza in Economical. You can cook My Burger with My AYRAN using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Burger with My AYRAN
- Prepare 500 g of Minced meat.
- It’s 200 g of cheddar cheese.
- You need 200 g of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of salt pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of cummin.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry.
- Prepare of ranch sauce.
- It’s of Burger bread.
- It’s 3 of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1-2 of eggs.
- You need of yoghur for the ayran.
- It’s 1-2 of colves of garlic for the ayran.
Health benefits Ayran is a traditional Turkish beverage that is made simply of plain yogurt and water. Salt is optional, but is usually added to the mix at the request of the drinker. Many people throughout this particular region of the world consider it to be one of the healthiest drinks a person could have. Although I love hamburgers, I have only posted one other burger recipe on my site and all too often find my self in the guilty pleasure fast food line ©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com.
My Burger with My AYRAN instructions
- First add salt pepper cumin curry and a pinch o smashed garlic cloves to the meat and mix it well, make your meat patties..
- Cut the onions into small dices season it with some salt and pepper and may be some sugar, mix an egg or 2, and get your flour ready, onion to the egg then to the flour then in not a very deep pan put some oil and fry the onion until it is brown. (that wonderful fried onion is gonna be used later) (that is enough for 4 to 5 burger sadwiches).
- In a pan start cooking meat patties over some hot olive oil, while cooking them slice burger bread and put their inside faces on the pan and let them absorb the new oil.
- Bread – ranch sauce – meat – chedder cheese or/and mozzarella cheese – brown fried onion – meat again – ranch sauce – bread.
- AYRAN : making some ayran is very simple and easy : 1/3 cup of ice water + 2/3 yoghurt + salt + maybe a smashed garlic clove (op.) + maybe some mint = mix that is it..
These crazy juicy Asian Burgers are bursting with flavor. Последние твиты от My Burger (@myburgerusa). Flippin' Good Burgers in the Twin Cities. #myburgerusa #myburgerlove 🍔 https You can enjoy the tastiness of My Burger wherever you go! What's your favorite spot to eat your takeout meal? #myburgerlove #supportlocal. If your burgers are sticking to the grill, it's probably because there's a bunch of crap on there that shouldn't be there. To clean it, the basics steps Burgers made on the grill contract while they cook, causing the middle to puff up.