Dolma. Learn how to make stuffed grape leaves with meat and rice. Dolmas, or stuffed grape leaves, are a tasty Greek treat. Now you can make your own with just a Fill with water just until the Dolmas are covered.
Dolma is clearly a Turkish food but it can be seen in other cuisins with some differences, by diffent names. Midye dolma sadece sokak yemek kültürünün bir parçası olarak kalacak diye bir kural yok. Bir yılbaşı geleneği olan hindi dolma tıka basa doyururken lezzetten de dört köşe eden bir tarif. You can have Dolma using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dolma
- Prepare 1 of Medium size cabbage.
- You need 1 of kilo minced meat.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 3 tbspn of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of Medium size chopped onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley.
- You need of Salt, Seasoning cubes, Yellow pepper, curry, Ginger powder.
- It’s 1 tbspn of oil.
Dolmas – Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe. Dolmas or dolmades are very versatile; they can be eaten cold or warm. Traditionally dolmas containing meat are eaten warm with a yogurt sauce that is lightly. Examples of dolma in a Sentence.
- Boil the cabbage in a pot with salt and water until soft..
- Remove it from the pot and place it in a bowl of cold water for it to cool down a little..
- Put it on a tray, cut the mid-root out and peel each leaf separately. Scrape off the mid-stem of each leaf for easy folding..
- While the cabbage is boiling, mix the minced meat, rice, tomato paste, onion, garlic, parsley and all other ingredients in a bowl..
- Flatten a cabbage leaf on a tray, stuff the mixture in, fold it gently in rolls covering all the openings..
- Arrange them in a baking tray or Non-stick wide frying pan that can contain all at the same time with the edge facing down. Cover them with unused cabbage leaves..
- Fetch a little of the water you boiled your cabbage with, put a little tomato paste and pour it into the frying pan from the sides. Cover it with a dinner plate..
- Put it in the oven for atleast 45 minutes, then turn off the oven, leave it to cool off for like 5 minutes before bringing it out from the oven..
- Pick out each one from the pan and keep it on a plate and it is ready to be served..
Recent Examples on the Web But my special treat came in the form of an add-on order of dolma, those oily grape leaves wrapped around rice that Pasha energizes.