Turkish Cook. TurkishCookbook.com – Delicious, healthy and easy-to-make Ottoman & Turkish recipes. Bring the water with salt to boil in a medium sized cooking pot at medium heat. Discover the exotic and diverse cuisine of Turkish culture.
Learn how to cook healthy, nutritious, delicious, traditional and authentic food from my simple and Baklava is a traditional and authentic Turkish desert. It is especially being made on religious holidays. See more ideas about Cooking, Turkish recipes and Food recipes. You can have Turkish Cook using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Cook
- You need 3 glasses of lentils.
- You need 1 piece of onion.
- You need 2 of medium size potato.
- It’s of Tomate paste.
- It’s of Salt,black pepper.
- You need of Liquid oil.
This traditional Turkish breakfast item is scrambled eggs cooked in sautéed vegetables and Turkish savoury pastry comes in many varieties, most popularly filled with minced meat or spinach and cheese. The expansive cuisine of Turkey goes way beyond kebabs and takes in Middle Eastern and central Asian influences. As well as helping you decide what to cook we can also help you to cook it. Sharing Turkish food recipes and travel videos.
Turkish Cook step by step
- First boil the cantaloupe.Take the lentil soft.Small bulb of onions. Roast until caramelized.Behind then cubed potatoes.Add the shrot after the potatoes are toaster.Then add chili pepper add salt pepper.Add hot water until you pass.Turn off the gold and serve as the materials are concentrated.Bon appetit…
Browse All Turkish Recipes: Turkish Appetizers A traditional Turkish family has three main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with snack times (afternoon tea, etc). How to Cook dishes from Turkey. Turkey is in a unique geographical position, straddling both Europe and Asia, and thus the national cuisine combines both European and Asian influences. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.