Turkish Ramadan Bread.
You can have Turkish Ramadan Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Ramadan Bread
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 100 of g/ 2/3 cup melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
Turkish Ramadan Bread instructions
- Combine and mix milk, egg, melted butter and sugar.
- Add yeast, salt, flour into the wet ingredient and mix well, let it rise for 30mins to 1 hour..
- Knead the dough to become smoother, flatten the dough by hand and spread it or use a rolling pin to flatten to a circle. Transfer it to a baking tray and let it rise a little..
- Use your finger tips to make a border around the edge and create a quilt pattern or criss-cross. Wash it with egg yolk and sprinkle the sesame seed, bake in the oven. Enjoy😘.