Piyaz Alo ka salan with roti. Beef alo korma recepie Alo ghosht ka salan recepie Ghosht alo ka salan banane ka tareeqa Alo gosht korma recepie. Ghoost Alo Ka Salan and Alo Maton Cary Recipy ya Alo Ghosht Banany Ka Tarika in Life With Aashi is the new upload. thanks for watching the video on Ghoost. Mirchi ka salan is a very delicious and tasty biryani gravy made using green chills that are not very hot.
Machli Ka Salan And Aloo Ka Masala Wala Chawal by Ayesha Abrar Ayesha Abrar made some healthy dishes and she cooked Machli Ka Salan And Aloo Ka Masala Wala Chawal in her Healthy Bites show on Zaiqa TV. Search results for Anday Alo Ka Salan recipes. Anda Ghotala – Anda Ghotala is a combination of egg and white lentil. You can have Piyaz Alo ka salan with roti using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Piyaz Alo ka salan with roti
- You need 3 of Alo cut into slices.
- You need 2 of large size onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Few Curry patta.
Quick and easy, ready in minutes. Mirchi ka Salan Recipe with step by step photos. Mirchi ka Salan is a lightly spiced, creamy & slightly tangy curry made with green chilies. This Mirchi ka salan is a request recipe for one of my dear readers. in urdu language mirch or mirchi means chilies and salan means curry.
Piyaz Alo ka salan with roti instructions
- Sub cheezein ek sath Jama karle….
- Ek pan me oil le lein..
- Us main curry patta or lehsan ko thora sa pakka lein..
- Phir is me tamator shamil karein..
- Thora sa bhunnee…
- Then add all spices & 2 tbsp water..
- Jab oil upar ajye tu piyaz Dale..
- Phir 5 mins ke liye ache tareeke se bun lein..
- Phir alo shamil kar ke 3 cups pani Dal dein..
- Pehle taiz anch pe Alo gal Jane Tak pakaye phir halki anch pe dum dein..
- Piyaz Alo salan taiyar Hy..
- Garma garam roti ke sath piyaz Alo pesh Karein..
Aloo Gosht Salan is the dish served most often in our house. It is a basic beef and potato stew, very filling and tasty. Hydrabadi mirchon ka salan is prepared in there steps. First, the big sized green chillies are filled with the spices. Then the gravy is cooked with tamarind Hyderabadi Mirchon ka Salan is a perfect meal for those who love spicy dishes.