Turkish fried bread. A must try, traditional fry-up from Auntie Saniye. Pisi is a very simple Turkish, bread-like, fried dough snack. As for the preparation of Pisi, it is super easy and doesn't require much stuff.
Pişi / Turkish Fried Bread With Feta Recipe (Traditional Turkish Cooking) Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Turkish Fried Bread Homemade That Called. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Turkish fried bread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish fried bread
- Prepare 2 of and half cups Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Water.
We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our Gozleme Turkish Bread recipe. Turkish 'cigarette' pastries are golden, crunchy rolls of pastry filled with feta. They are great as an appetizer or finger food. Turkish Fried Feta Rolls, or 'Cigarette' Pastries.
Turkish fried bread step by step
- To the bowl of flour, add in the vegetable oil, salt and sugar(optional). Mix..
- Add water gradually and mix till a soft dough is formed..
- Rub oil on your palms and mould dough into small round balls..
- Flatten dough balls on a flat plate and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown..
Nomadic Turks have been consuming bread for millennia, and bread is an indelible part of Turkish culture and Turkish cuisine. Almost every meal you eat will be served with fresh bread, and soaking. To most, bread means the plain white one you can buy from any bakery. Pide is perhaps best known as Turkish pizza, shaped a little like a ship. But it is also the name of a simpler.