Gobi gajjar salgam ka aachar. Once the vegetables are dried, then proceed to the next step. Add chopped onions, ginger and Keep this ground paste aside. Gajar, Gobhi, Shalgam Ka Achar, Shalgam Gajar Mix Veg Pickle, Gobhi Gajar Shalgam ka Achaar, #MixVegPickle. gobi gobhi aur gajar ka achar how to make cauliflower and carrot pickle pickled kaise banaye vidhi cauliflower recipes pachadi . .
Gobhi shalgam gajar da achaar is a north indian pickle recipe of preserving vegetables like cauliflower(gobi), shalgam(turnip) and gajar(carrot) in oil and salt. How to make Gajar Gobhi Shalgam ka Achar. Sweet And Spicy Punjabi Winter Pickle -gobi Gajar Shalgam ka Achaar. You can have Gobi gajjar salgam ka aachar using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gobi gajjar salgam ka aachar
- Prepare 500 gm of Gobi (cauliflower).
- It’s 500 gm of Carrot.
- It’s 500 gm of Salgam (turnip).
- Prepare 1 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of grated jaggery.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ginger roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Garlic roughly chopped.
- It’s 250 ml of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 6 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 8 tsp of salt.
This sweet and sour achar/relish is made with cauliflower, turnips and carrots. I have used baby carrots for this recipe but feel free to. To make the Gobi, Gajar aur Shalgam Ka Achaar, first cut the vegetables into broad size pieces. Boil water in a deep pan, add turmeric and salt to the boiling water.
Gobi gajjar salgam ka aachar step by step
- Firstly rinse and then chop the cauliflower,carrots and turnip.
- Bring 8-9cup of water to a rolling boil in a deep pot.
- Add all vegetables stir and blanch for 2-3minutes drain the blanced veggies very well.
- Spread them evely on a cloth and keep them in a shade or sunlight the vegetables should have no moisture or water on them and must be completely dry.
- In another pan take grated jaggery with vinegar you can also add jaggery as per your taste.
- Keep the pan on gas and stir so that the jaggery dissolves simmer the mixture on a low flame.
- In another kadai heat mustard oil till it smoking point add garlic ginger paste stir and saute.saute till garlic become light brown.
- Add mustard seeds,red chilli, garam masala and salt stir very well add jaggery vinegar solution mix well add vegetables and mix well simmer for 5minutes on low flame.
- Allow the pickle go cool down cover tightly with lid and allow the pickle to jar.
- Serve this sweet and sour pickle with partathas..
Place the oil to heat in a large kadahi (or wok) and the vinegar and gur in a saucepan. There are so many other varieties of pickles made during the end of winters and the beginning of the spring season. I remember my grandmother used to make Aloo ka achar (potato pickle) and Mooli ka achar (radish pickle) in Kanji. Ramadan special shaljam ka aachar, shaljam ka meethaa achar, शलजम का मीठा आचार. Learn to cook with milk and wheat parathas cooked on an inve.