Potoler dolma pointed gourd with spicy filling. It is a spicy pointed gourd recipe. So make this recipe and enjoy potol. Garlic পূজা থেকে অনুষ্ঠান বাড়ি সব কিছুতেই এই দুর্দান্ত স্বাদের ছানা পটলের রেসিপি/Parwal Dorma/Dolma recipe – Продолжительность.
Potoler Dolma/Potoler Dorma/Stuffed Pointed Gourd Bengali recipe Подробнее. Stuffed Parwal Sabji – Stuffed Pointed Gourd – Indian Homemade Food Подробнее. Niramish Potol er Dolma/Stuffed Pointed Gourds with Paneer You can cook Potoler dolma pointed gourd with spicy filling using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potoler dolma pointed gourd with spicy filling
- You need 10 of large pointed gourd.
- It’s 2 of onions chopped.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of big capsicum.
- You need 50 gm of moong masoor dal.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of panch foran.
- You need 60 ml of mustard oil.
Some people make the vegetarian version by filling the pointed gourds/potol with potato or paneer stuffing. Stuffed Pointed Gourd with shrimps, aka Potoler Dorma. However, it's a very nutritious and a healthy vegetable with numerous health benefits. I cook it with lots of onions and assorted Indian spices. this reduces the bitterness and makes its tasty too.
Potoler dolma pointed gourd with spicy filling step by step
- Scrape off the skin of the parwal/potol.(do not peel the skin) Wash and clean. Then make slit in the centre and gently remove the seeds. Then keep the seeds separately in a bowl..
- Grind the seeds to a fine paste in a mixer jar..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadhai. Add chopped onions and fry till golden. Then add the seeds paste to it along with ginger garlic paste and all the dry spices. Then cook till the raw smell is gone. Add finely chopped tomatoes, capsicum and washed moong masoor dal. Mix everything well. Cook for 5 mins on medium low flame till the gravy is thick enough for filling. Keep aside..
- Now gently fill each parwal with this filling with a spoon..
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pressure cooker. Add panch foran to it. Let it splutter then add the filled parwal to it. Just give a light toss and add the leftover filling to it. Add 1.5 cups water and cook for 2 whistles. 1 on high and 1 on low..
- Let the pressure release and then serve hot with roti or rice.
It is a spicy pointed gourd recipe. Bengal gram: ½ cup (chana dal or cholar dal). dolma recipe, recipes for dolma, turkish dolma, armenian dolma, bengali dolma recipe, bengali niramish dolma recipe, lentil stuffed vegetable recipe, dolma in spicy gravy, how to prepare. Potoler Dolma, Potoler Dorma, Bengali Style Chingri Diye Potoler Doma Recipe, Pointed Gourd Stuffed with Prawns. How to make Potoler Dolma with mutton keema: Traditional Bengali recipe with English subtitles. Step by step video of Potoler.