Turkish borek. Börek (Turkish pronunciation: [bœˈɾec]; also burek and other variants) is a family of baked filled pastries made of a thin The word börek comes from Turkish and refers to any dish made with yufka. Here we are with another Turkish borek recipe! This time it's full with feta cheese and parsley mixture and garnished black cumins.
Turkish Borek with Cheese and Herbs is the best savory pie you can ever have in your life time. Filled with a mixture of cheese and herbs, this Turkish dish borek is a wonderful vegetarian snack too. Crispy baked Turkish Borek (Vegan Spinach Rolls) are quick & easy to prepare and make a great finger food! You can cook Turkish borek using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish borek
- It’s 16 oz of fillo dough.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of unsalted butter melt.
- You need of The sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need of Stuffing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Mexican crumbling cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of black sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of the sauce that we made up.
You can fill them with different fillings, such as spinach and feta or cashew and tomato. Turkish borek is one of the many foods you should try in Turkey. We loved it so much, we included a the best borek recipe to make at home. Making Turkish borek is easy but a bit time consuming.
Turkish borek step by step
- Place 2 sheets of fillo and brush with sauce, place 2 tablespoon of the stuffing of cheese and roll..
- Placing it in a greased pan repeat the process with all the rest of the fillo..
- Brush it with the 4 tablespoon butter..
- Bake at 350 f for 40 minutes.
- I use spring roll and fry it yummmy.
- Fillo dough was old but still work with it and got new recipe 😉.
Borek is more than just a simple Turkish dish. It's a way of life, it's meant to be eaten any time of the day when you. You will use this mixture between every two or three layers of the pastry and on top of the borek. See more ideas about Turkish recipes, Middle eastern recipes, Cooking recipes. 'Spinach Börek', in Turkish 'Ispanaklı Börek', is one of the most common 'Börek' varieties in Turkish Cuisine. Turkish Sigara Borek Recipe and Video.